Friday, July 9, 2010

4th of July Vacation

Well, I got back from my vacation to Oklahoma. It was the most relaxing, yet fun week I can remember! We spent a couple of days on Grand Lake and got to enjoy the fact that the holiday weekend crowd had not arrived yet. It was such a relaxing time, and not being a swimmer didn't hinder my enjoyment at all. :) This is a view from where I stayed and the boat that I got to cruise the lake on.





While out on the water, it was so nice to see the views and know that while I was there, I didn't have a care in the world!

We did a lot of shopping, eating, enjoying each other's company and did I mention shopping? We even had a ring side seat for a wonderful fireworks show on the 4th.


This is a group that had some friendships built that will last a lifetime! I so enjoyed getting to know each and every one of them! You guys are great!



In fact, I enjoyed my week so much, that I have to admit I became an Oklahoma fan. And when you live in Nebraska, you can only imagine what that means! :)




I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend too!





No comments: