Friday, April 23, 2010

Cool new tool!

This is the latest of 4 cornices that I just finished for a designer. I was excited to work on this project, because I had a new tool laying here that I was dying to try out!



It's called a Point to Point and it helped me to lay out the spacing for the nailheads. It made this the easiest nailhead job I've ever done. I heard about this tool on the Helser Brother's blog and am so glad that I did.



You can read the post on their blog here: http://www.whyhelser.com/?p=3828



They are an awesome company to work with and a lot of fun. Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Annie; I'd love to see the whole cornice! I'm so intrigued... I enjoyed reading your blog and decided to follow you, in both spots (FB Networked too). I'm going to add you to my list of favorite blogs too :) Keep up the good work and I hope to see those finished cornices in a future post!
Michelle
www.jamiesoninteriors.com